"Maremar" is a musical Dagoll Dagom, amb música i lletres inspirades en les cançons de Lluís Llach, based on "Pericles, príncep de Tir” de William Shakespeare.
It is the story of a father, a mother and daughter struggling to reconnect, one of many stories in which the cruelty of war for separated families. A metaphor for life, explained with a trip across the sea.
Tickets can be purchased on the Internet, accessed from the website of the Great Theater of the Passion: www.granteatrecervera.cat. Les entrades anticipades tenen un cost de 22 euros (until Friday 31, included), i worth at box office 25 euros. Tickets for children 18 years worth 12,5 euros and are priced reduced 20 euros.
"Maremar" starts the first half cycle theater 2020, that includes five functions between February and May in the Grand Theater of the Passion:
– “Naremr”, Dagoll Dagom, Sunday 2 February, 19 hours.
– “Rumors”, the grip Theater, Sunday 1 March, 19 hours.
– “One day”, The Theater of Antoinette, amb Annabel Castan, Imma Colomer, Quimet Plan and Pep Ferrer, Sunday 26 d'abril, 19 hours.
– “A true story”, La Villarroel, with Julio Manrique, Laura Conejero, Mireia Aixalà and Nil Cardoner, Sunday 10 May, 19 hours.
– “The enchanted mirror”, Jaume Ferran, with choirs, soloists and orchestra teacher at the Conservatory of Cervera, Sunday 24 May, them 19 hours.
In the first half of the cycle is theater 160 people paid, a figure similar to previous seasons, when the annual program was.