Saturday 25 May marks the fifth anniversary of the Gypsy Dance with a meeting with five invited groups who will parade from University Square to the main square.
- The Town Council of Cervera added to the initiative by organizing activities in conjunction with the CAP Cervera, Rock Cycling and Hiking Center Segarra, between days 14 and the 20 September.
- Monument to commemorate the Day of Catalonia
- Cervera will honor prominent figures of culture
- CCCC2019 presents two exhibitions, “Casa Duran and feminine Sanpere” and the opening of utility
- Armand has a popular book Forcat tourism and Segarra Cervera