The cultural week Isagoge, prelude to the Festival, will be dedicated this year to remember the poet Jaime Ferran Camps (1928-2006), photographers Claudio Gomez Grau (1907-1989) and Frederic Gómez Grau (1920-2013), and historian and translator Marie Grau Aymà (1897-1982).
- Comes the festival of Santo Cristo in Cervera
- The Villa Book Cervera presents the poster and the first confirmed news
- Photo movie, stories and baptism Giant Black, CCCC2019 acts protagonists of the Festival
- Marc Márquez masterful victory at Misano circuit
- The Town Council of Cervera added to the initiative by organizing activities in conjunction with the CAP Cervera, Rock Cycling and Hiking Center Segarra, between days 14 and the 20 September.